(image from another interesting article by doctors, Fernette Eide and Brock Eide talking about the possible motivations of kids with ADHD)
Its a post to the Eideneurolearning blog titled the “Brain of a Blogger”. In short it argues that:
1. Blogs can promote critical and analytical thinking.
2. Blogging can be a powerful promoter of creative, intuitive, and associational thinking.
3. Blogs promote analogical thinking.
4. Blogging is a powerful medium for increasing access and exposure to quality information.
5. Blogging combines the best of solitary reflection and social interaction.
Their conclusion: “it looks as if blogging will be very good for our brains. It holds enormous potential in education, and it could take societal communication and creative exchange onto a whole new level.”