Here’s the audio recording of a 20 minute presentation I gave to a a group of trainers and teachers in Sydney. I used the recent post Everything You Need to Teach and Learn Online Part 3 as a launch pad for talking about:
- The Internet and the potential for a free and open education for all
- Blogging and online journals for teaching and learning
- RSS news feeds for tracking information finding new networks
- Collaborative writing tools and examples such as WikiPedia
- The sharable and reusable learning resource concept made simple by Creative Commons licensing
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.