I responded with my ideas for projects in 2006 and asked for assistance in getting those ideas to meet the directions of both the AFLF and a training organisation here in Australia who will support applications like these. I haven’t asked the Institute I work with yet, was going to stew on these ideas for a while:
- Toolboxes meet web 2.0 – creative commons, wikibook, feedbooks as Toolboxes.
- Networked Learning – a model for New Practices
- Pay it Forward Learning – a model for New Practices
- Open Courseware – a model New Pratices
- Digital network literacy – improving skills in networked teaching and learning, Learnscope
Was thinking that given Learnscope funding never seems to go very far, might be better to apply separately for separate literacies – one for using wikis, another for using RSS, and another for using tags…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons (Attribution) license.